- professional and industry-specific know-how to evaluate project results
- methodical methods and tools for project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure
- personal, empathic and social competencies for leading the project’s team and managing stakeholders
Make up your own mind whether
- we stand by your side as a project coach
- we take responsibility for the project’s administration as a project office manager
- you assign project’s overall responsibility to us as a project manager
- we organize your entire project portfolio
- we support you in agile project management as agile coach, scrum master or product owner
PMI und PMP are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute Inc. (PMI)
- you initiate innovation projects to accept the challenges of megatrends (digitalization, mobility, customization, big data, etc.)
- you have to reorganize business and administrative processes
- you implement and optimize IT systems
- you reform organizational structures (change management)
As a provider of home-made solutions we know how to manage development, implementation and maintenance of products and services in form of projects.
Especially for IT divisions, software developing companies and IT consulting agencies we offer our advice in strategic and operative questions and projects.
This shirt-sleeved approach might work in small projects. By the time, when it becomes a matter of money or image and many stakeholders and dependencies have to be considered, it will get extremely risky!
The higher the level of individuality, complexity and diversity of your business the more difficult it will be using standard project management methods and tools “off-the-shelf”.
We will not make project management more complex than it should be and we always recommend tools that are easy to implement, learn and use. We have no commitment with any company, product or method so we can work out jointly solutions which fit best to you, your organization and your staff.
Do not save at the wrong end! To manufacture your products and services you usually apply the best methods, resources and tools – that should also include professional project management.
Our principles of consulting are a thread for our customer and us. In our daily work we use it as a benchmark:
Principles of Consulting
1. Listen actively
2. Always in collaboration with our clients and partners
3. Work result- and goal-oriented
4. Consult independently
5. Every day with discipline and passion
6. Practice project management proactively and situationally
7. Think free and positive!
In our Consulting offers you will find examples how we develop solutions in cooperation with our clients.
To keep our consulting competence up to date we permanently broaden our knowledge, exchange with customers, partners and associations and also assume an important educational function:
- We are an active member of Project Management Institute Inc. (PMI), the worldwide leading professional association in project management.
- As a member of PMI Cologne Chapter e.V. Herbert Biehler founded the Local Group Weser-Ems and regularly organizes a regional forum for project experts and interested people.
- We are a member of Scrum Alliance® and permanently keep ourselves fit in new developments and trends of agile Scrum world.
- Since 2010, we have been awarded the honorary appointment as a member of the audit committee for IT project managers by the Oldenburg Chamber of Commerce.
- In our network of experts we practice a trustful ‘give and take’ and support each other. This enables us to accept high value contracts and to offer special know-how.
- We offer start-ups a first place in our office, as well as collegial advice and exchange about new business ideas.
PMI is a registered trademark of Project Management Institute Inc.