We assist you establishing a homogenous and efficient procedure for all projects in your organisation unit:
- Analysis of used project processes
- Optimization of existing and definition of new, standardized project management processes along the project life cycle from initiation via planning, execution and implementation to final acceptance and closure.
- Elaboration of a project management manual to establish uniform wording and understanding.
- Configuration and optimization of a project management tool-set with techniques, templates, and tools.
- Our own project process model “Pro-Cedo” rests on standardized models and provides a “out-of-the box-solution” to start off quickly.
Pro-Cedo by Global Players Consulting – Our process model for projects
Corporate-wide project standard for technology projects ▲
2014: A company in aerospace–technology industry launched a project to harmonize project management processes corporate-wide. We were given the mandate to assess processes and to define a standardized process model. Furthermore, suitable software should be selected to support project portfolio management, enterprise resource planning, multi-project-management and commercial project controlling.
Our services comprised:
- Collection of requirements and description of future project management processes in several workshops with project managers
- Structure and layout of project management manual based on PMI® process groups and knowledge areas according to PMBOK® Guide
- Evaluation of software offers and organisation of bidding conferences
- Preparation of test setup
PMI® and PMBOK® are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute Inc.
Standardized project process model for digitization projects▲
In close collaboration with owners, project managers and project team members we developed a process model based on our „Pro-Cedo“ process model, starting by customer quotation via project kick-off, the design phases to execution, QA and final approval.